Saturday, March 08, 2008

State Of Procrastination

Title may seem obsolete and bit out of the way , what i am going to write over here ,Title Doesn’t matter is it ....No of course not ....But i think it do for me

When i thought that i will spend my time like i am doing now , no never . Blueprint made , Cigarettes smoked , Plan executed and terminated in between , But Dreams of march towards my goal never seems to exhausts
To great extent its good , …………… meetings Planned ,Guidance Seeked , Books read , Plans Discussed ,But one thing always used to pinch me , when i am going to Execute what i dreamt of

Some says..." have patience wait for the time it will to do it for you" , what the hell again same state of procrastination
Optimism found no limits for me , But Optimism beyond certain limits hinders your way of looking at certain things that may affect ur professional life .


Somebody says :"Living Risk less in life is the biggest risk in life"

Once upon a time I took a biggest risk of getting into this Technology ,It produces some unbelievable results , Money poured like any thing , ....But after that it becomes a lonely dreams for me , Blame it on my office life or some Screw and nuts of this Professional world which makes you a robot , as if when you don't works , you become rusty .Go to hell No body cares

But heights of optimism kept me alive , Kept my curiosity , and Fanned my flames on , But till how long
And I don't want some silly answers that be patient , everything will be on track .
Time Came Up to ignite my desire to Make a great move , and i have to pretty soon ,

Again a great plan Devised.....Oh nooo ..., This time Hopefully it will be executed successfully …Ha Height of Optimism

No comments: