Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Me and My age...

This age, the young age, we can do anything we want to do. We can enjoy it to the fullest. We can work as hard as we want. The only thing that we (at least I) cant do is decide what to do and what not to. One minute your heart cries –go and enjoy the life. Break all the rules. Life is beckoning you. Next moment your head makes things straight. Hey—this is the time to build you life. Once you have worked hard this time life is a path of rose for you...I sure it's not the problem only with me… Thousand of people in my age are feeling the same…Can anyone help me. And don’t give me the sh***y answer that there should be a balance between the two. I don’t want the balance. I just want to be in this side or that. And hope you too want the same.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey.....living life on the edge can be dangerous....we have many examples of people who have chosen to break the rules...but the rules always win......so better to "bend" the rules ...rather than break them.....living life in ones's own terms can be very exhilarating.....but some amount of sane-ness and resposibilty is also essential.

Ashish kumar Tripathi said...

thanx sohom -for such a nice comment , but my blog is what i felt about----todays age , my only concern is why people always want frm a person to follow certain rules , why a person live a life that he wants to live --ya agreed sane ness and responsiblity are essential ingredients of life --but can't we allow a person to choose his very ownness

Anonymous said...

Hello--Firstly,a nice attempt to float the bitter reality of life in such plain terms!!--
Ya--I agree tht we always look for an end tht too a rosy one-- for every task we start wid--
why cant u use the rules to mk ur life easier--u might very well be aware of the quote tht u need to be in the system to change it--n believe me--u ll definitely enjoy struggling working under constraints to resolve the constraints--All d best!!--Garima